Tour Coordinator (Colombo)
A fast expanding and diversified business office with a strong CSR arm have the following vacancies:
We require a dynamic, highly motivated tour coordinator who can manage the travel itineraries of our overseas placements.
1) Full time employment, minimum commitment on contract is 2 years
2) Dynamic individual with a passion for travel and tourism and developing a young concern in this field with high prospects. A degree or similar higher education is an advantage. However, if there is capacity and motivation it does not matter.
3) Previous experience together with proven results would be a clear advantage.
4) Should have a committed interest to organise, market and manage tours as the chosen career.
5) Ability to deliver on targets, work with common sense, practicality prioritising targets and as required by deadlines independently and establish contacts with clients and partners.
6) Excellent computer, communications skills and English and marketing skills with a strong ability to draft concept papers, implementation plans and action plans and to brand and make a name for the tours whilst working on strict budgets and time lines with a strong ability and a vision to use social media.
Salary basic + commissions and rapid development of personality, opportunities and promotions.
If your CV matches the stated requirements, please contact Deshan on Protected content , Protected content Protected content .