Vacancy for Personal Assistant – Intern (Colombo)
Vacancy Available for Personal Assistant – Intern to Director
Company: Sapphire Capital Group
Visa: Either Sri Lankan Or Will obtain required Visa approval
Duration: 6 months
Working hours: Monday to Friday (9 hours) and also at times virtually
Interested candidates please send your cv with cover letter to Protected content .
• Responsible for all secretarial and administrative duties, on corporate matter and personal affairs of Director
• Manage appointments, meeting schedules, call screening; travel, hotel and flights bookings and arrangements; whether official, family or private and confidential matters.
• Compose and prepare letters, correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings and assist in the preparation of any materials required for meetings.
• Provide administrative support on Director's personal affairs and errands (properties, household, family/children related matters)
• Assist Director in handling the day to day operational matter, especially on tracking of deadlines and follow up with respective teams on issues and project progress.
• Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the Director to related parties and/or all levels of staffs.
• Arrange, schedule and coordinate tasks for GM’s driver (daily schedule including weekends, car servicing/maintenance/cleaning schedule)
• Maintain a systematic filing system and safe keeping of important documents.
• Undertake special assignment, basic research and analysis, ad-hoc functions and related duties as required
• Carry out tasks and instructions effectively per DIrector expectations
• Tracking of deadlines and up-to-date status of operational issues
• Maintain strict confidentiality of matters in the Director’s Office
• Interact professionally with all levels of Management and staff