Join now

Vacation Rental in Kandy (Colombo)

Views

This house has 4 bedrooms and 2 and one half baths. It is just outside Kandy city limits, and you can drive to the center of town within 10 minutes. The property is walled and gated on a nicely landscaped 40 perches (quarter acre). All furnishings are of a good standard, and and all bed and bath linens/ pillows/ mattresses are imported (Ralph Lauren and Tahari). New washing machine, oven/ stove and fridge- all Whirlpool.

It's a nice house for a large family or group on holiday. There are balconies off of nearly every room, and the ground floor has a large screened in area with a karaoke machine and speakers. There is also a BBQ grill and plenty of outdoor teak furniture. There is a daily maid service.

The house is perched on a hill which offers pretty views of the mountains and sunrises. **There is no AC.

It can be rented for a minimum of 3 days. Please inbox me only (don't post on the thread please) and tell me your dates and the number of people in your group. I will send photos. In an attempt to avoid spam I can only respond to people who do this.

-Raquel

Colombo Forum

Our Global Partners