Korean Speaking Customer Service Consultant (Columbus)
Our client is a leading retailer and we are working with them to find a temporary Bilingual Customer Service Representative that speaks fluent Korean & English in Grove City, OH.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Ability to identify and report any critical or reoccurring customer service issues to Supervisor.
• Manage customer inquiries by providing product information and processing orders.
• Deliver a superior customer experience.
• Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills in every interaction.
• Ensure timely, one-call resolution with customers.
• Utilize suggestive sales techniques to meet established targets.
• Effectively de-escalate customer issues using empathy and conflict resolution skills.
Job Qualifications Include:
1. Bilingual in the Korean Language
2.Strong communication and typing skills
3. Customer Service background
Looking for a background in 6 months plus of customer service skills, call center experience a plus but not required.
Can handle a high call volume, can handle and de-escalate upset customers
Software skills: Type 35 plus WPM, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet browsing/shopping experience
Please email resumes to Auston at Protected content