Join now

4 Room (Living Room plus 3 bedroom) August 2016 (Copenhagen)

I was born and raised in Panama City, Florida while my father is from the USA, my mother is from Denmark. I have dual-citizenship to the United States and Denmark so I have decided to take a year and work in Copenhagen. I graduated a few months ago with a Bachelor of Arts in Media Communication Studies and Film Studies. I worked as a barista at a local coffee shop to work through college, and now, have gained immense interest in the coffee industry. I want to work in Marketing/Social Media/Graphic Design at a coffee shop or roastery. I am moving to Copenhagen to gain more experience working in a cafe, learn the Danish language, and live with my cousin, Gitte. She will be working full time at an internship in correlation with her Master's program in Global Refugee Studies. I also want to live with our friend, Selma, who is a nurse. We will all be working full time and are just wanting a nice, central place in Copenhagen to live. We are wonderful, full-time hard working young women who are respectful and clean in our place of living. Please help us find an apartment! Tusind Tak

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Copenhagen Forum