Join now

Architects and construction engineers networking (Copenhagen)

Hello everyone

I hope you’re having a great week!

My name is Andreea and I am an architectural engineer here in Copenhagen. I’m currently searching for a new opportunity in (preferably) architecture, but I'm also exploring different options such as consulting or freelancing.

I would love to get to know more people that work in these fields and hear their stories about their work, both in general and specifically here in Denmark.

I think it would be cool to share these experiences and I'm really curious to hear about yours!

Of course, everyone is welcome to join in the conversation 😁

A bit about me: I'm Romanian and I have moved to Copenhagen 6,5 years ago. I've also lived for half a year in London for an exchange semester.

I speak Romanian, English and a bit of Danish (but still figuring things out). I'm also learning German as I plan to look for opportunities in Switzerland as well.

I finished my studies here and worked a bit in different companies, but I'm really curious about trying to do it on my own.
I'm currently trying to get a little bit out of my shell and looking for smaller projects on freelancing sites (Upwork, Worksome, or if you have any good suggestions just let me know).

I'm also trying to grow my LinkedIn & Twitter exposure as well as planning to write a bit to share the knowledge 😁

I'm also on a journey to create healthier habits. I like to cook and keep active - I planned to run the half marathon this year. I've learned to swim, did some indoor bouldering and I want to learn to rollerskate.

Hope I didn't bore you 😂
I look forward to hearing from you.

Andreea

Copenhagen Forum

Our Global Partners