Join now

Attractive apartment for rent in Copenhagen

Dear expats!
I'm renting out my Protected content apartment in Nørrebro/Copenhagen from 1th of january and for 6 month until end of june Protected content , because I will be traveling. It's a 3 rooms apartment incl. furnitures and everything you need like a full equipped kitchen, two bedrooms with incl. workingroom option, two bathrooms, balcony and french balcony, internet/TV and all energy-use is included in the price. It's a great location i Stefansgade, Nørrebro 2,5 km. from the center of Copenhagen. The neighborhood is very popular with an attractive cultural and international atmosphere including different parks, many cosy bars, cafés and restaurant and with easy access to everything.

The apartment is perfect for Protected content . The total price/rent is 12.500 dkr. per month for one person and 12.900 dkr. for two persons with everything included. I will ask for a deposit like the amount of one month rent, and I will ask that you pay the rent like one month in advance.

Please contact me with any question. Im traveling by now, so it might be most easy to contact me by mail. Looking forward to hear from you ASAP.

Best regard Lasse Juhl Hansen
tlf: Protected content , mail: Protected content Protected content