Join now

Chris Rea in Berlin 04.02. - do you want to join?! (Copenhagen)

Chris Rea is playing in Berlin 04.02 and there are still some few tickets for sale. I am going there and I am sure it will be a lot of fun; arriving Berlin Saturday (February 4th Protected content the morning - check in at the hotel - all afternoon free for sightseeing downtown Berlin which is packed with interesting places to see; historical sites, galleries, etc.

The concert starts at 20:00. Put in party-mode by Cris Rea it will be time for a taste of the pulsating Berlin nightlife. Sunday I fly back to CPH four o'clock in the afternoon leaving me with plenty time for at bit more sightseeing or shopping in Berlin before heading for the airport.

Flight, hotel and concert comes at a total less than DKK 2. Protected content I find a very reasonable price for a great weekend with plenty of opportunity to meet new interesting international minds :o)

Contact me if you want to join me - the more the merrier ; Protected content , Protected content . Give me a ring and join the party - we are going to have a blast of a weekend :o)

PS. My flight is EasyJet, the hotel is Kurfürst, Bleibtreustr. 34, the venue of the concert is Internationales Congress Centrum - tickets can be booked at Protected content

And - OH YES - Chris Rea is so much more than 'Driving home for Christmas' - check out this and other videos on the tube for a taste;

Protected content

Copenhagen Forum

Our Global Partners