Creative writing job - Copenhagen relocation guide
We are looking for someone, preferably local to Copenhagen, to write an article about 'Things to Do' in the city.
We'd prefer these activities, restaurants, and destinations be a little off the beaten path--for example, less skyscrapers, and more loved-by-locals parks. Think about places you'd take your friends visiting from out of town.
There will be 9 original (not copied) paragraphs. The whole document should not exceed Protected content .
The document should have the following information:
1. Information on any annual festivals, carnivals, & street fairs in Copenhagen.
2. Traditional attractions, such as historic sites and landmarks. Here is fine for any of the 'classic' tourist places.
3. Museums & galleries.
4. Little known attractions, places you'd go after your second or third trip.
6. Shopping. Unique shops, great shopping streets, and street markets.
7. Theatres, both live performance and particularly noteworthy cinemas.
8. Places to go if you want to take a day trip--for instance, nice destination towns outside of the city.
9. Restaurants, coffee shops, and cafes. The most loved places to eat in the city of Boston, but not necessarily the most well-known by tourists. Where would you take your visiting friends?
This guide will be addressed mainly to our existing users who are students and alumni from top business schools, Protected content old, so please consider their interests when writing. We have a few key phrases we'd like you to integrate in your writing, which will be discussed through messages.
We are seeking the following qualities in the contractor:
1. Must be able to finish the task within 1 week.
2. Excellent English writing skills.
3. Local to Copenhagen, or with a fair knowledge of the city.
About the company
We are an online marketplace to help students & alumni of top universities find short-term renting by leveraging existing social networks to create trust.
For more info, please visit our website Protected content
If you're interested, please contact Chelsea Clark at Protected content