Join now

Do you want to enter the Brazilian market? (Copenhagen)

I am a media/ communication professional from Brazil. Portuguese and Spanish are my mother languages. I speak English fluently and I also speak Swedish and Danish.

With my knowledge of Brazil, I can help you safely into the local market, and I offer to operate your business at all stages. I can help with in-depth cultural awareness, networking, research, promoting your product/ service/ event, translations, as well as insight into many other aspects that you will benefit from.

I have extensive experience in media and communication in South America, Europe and in the USA.

From my work as a journalist I have experience with press and coordination - for example copywriting, text and material production, promotion, internal and external communication, planning, searching information, interviews, translation, etc. In addition, I have also organized several types of events and cultural activities as well as promoted activities and products such as PR consultant via traditional media and within social media.

If you are interested, please contact me at:
Protected content

Copenhagen Forum