Join now

Drum Lessons in Copenhagen

Hi everybody!

My name is Jannis, I am 25 years old and I am a professional musician from Germany. My main instrument is drums and I am offering lessons for people of any age or level. I have been teaching constantly for about 9 years- both privately and at institutions and covering lessons for young kids (around 6 years old) as well as for adults Protected content .

At the moment I am doing an international Master Degree called "European Jazz Master" which gives me the opportunity to study in Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Paris. My period in Copenhagen will be from February until July Protected content , so that's the period for which I am offering lessons. In June Protected content graduated from the Codarts Conservatory in Rotterdam, Netherlands.

No matter if you want to play Jazz, Funk, Rock or Latin, I can show you how to play those styles and how to develop a relaxed and comfortable technique. Added to that, I try to involve playing with accompaniment (me on the piano) and with Play- Along (Tracks on tape) as often as possible to connect the isolated drum figures with ensemble and band playing.

We can either meet at a rehearsal studio that I provide or I can come to your place. The lessons can be hold in English or German.

If you want to see what I am doing musically, you can get an idea on my website:

Protected content

There you will also find a contact page, which you can use to contact me- or you can just mail me via:

Protected content

Don't hesitate to contact me, even if you only have a tiny little question! Fees will be discussed based on duration and location!

Best greetings,

Jannis

Copenhagen Forum