Join now

Free workshop facilitation offer: urban co-design (Copenhagen)

Hello!

I am looking to collaborate with architects, urban planners and local authorities in Copenhagen to facilitate a workshop that engages the local community in a live design project at an early stage.

This is an exciting opportunity to bring local communities to the discussion table, where new ideas will emerge from visualising the collaborative process. This workshop will create a space for a creative and inclusive engagement with future users and locals, thereby enhancing their sense of ownership and participation in urban development projects.

The workshops are offered for free as part of my PhD research into innovative visualisation methods in co-design. In this workshop, I will use collaborative painting as a platform for participation and negotiation. There are many advantages to using painting in group meetings, instead of the more standard tools such as post-it notes and ready-made pictures. Most importantly, however, this workshop will directly respond to and benefit a currently ongoing urban design project.

If you are interested, please find more information about the workshop on my website Protected content . Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Best wishes,
Agnieszka Mlicka
Artist | Researcher | Facilitator

Copenhagen Forum

Our Global Partners