Graduate School (Copenhagen)
I am currently about 50% done with 3 semester left of my masters program here in the states. My wife wants to hurry up and move back to denmark where she is from after next semester. I having been trying to tell her it would be better for us if I finish before we go to denmark, instead of starting all over once I get there.
Does anyone have any advice from a similar situation. Hurry up and move or wait till I finish masters?