Join now

Greencard visa extension (Copenhagen)

GoodMorning All,

I am Arun from india and new to this forum. I have got denmark greencard visa on dec Protected content 6 months validity.within 6 months i have to move to denmark ,otherwise my visa will be expired .My visa will be expired on coming first week of june Protected content am still not resigning my current job and planning to resign and it will take me to get relieve from the current company on the first week of may Protected content notice period).if i plan to come to denmark on 2 week of may,whether is any chance of my green card visa will be get extended.I came to know that my visa will be get extended once if i get the CPR number.getting CPR number is depends on renting a room.i also came to know find out the room for rent is very difficult in denmark.is there any chance my visa will be get extended.since i am planning to come on 2 week of may Protected content its going to expire for 1 week of june Protected content . within 4 week whether we can able to extend the visa.Requesting you please kind help me on this.

Thanks
Arun

Copenhagen Forum

Our Global Partners