Join now

Guitar / Singing / Songwriting Lessons in english or german (Copenhagen)

Hi everybody, my name is Ingo. I‘m a 28-year old professional singer, songwriter and guitarist and I love teaching. I graduated with a Bachelor of Music Degree in Jazz/Pop Voice from the Hochschule für Musik Köln, Germany in Protected content have been playing guitar for more than 18 years. I regularly perform in Denmark and Germany, both as a solo artist and as the lead singer and guitarist of the band ‘Last Bird‘. I have taught both classical and jazz/pop for many years to students ranging from children to professional musicians.

Does your daughter or son want to start with guitar/singing lessons?

Are you dreaming of playing classical guitar compositions yourself or do you want to play along with your favorite songs?

Are you interested in playing/singing the blues or jazz standards and learning how to improvise?

Are you a singer-songwriter? Would you like to have personal coaching which focuses on the challenges of singer/songwriters specifically?

Feel free to call or e-mail me with questions!

Lessons can be held in English or German. Lessons at my place (Frederiksberg) or your own place are possible.

Thanks!
Ingo

tel. Protected content
email: Protected content

Copenhagen Forum