Join now

Homeless Gallery exhibit (Copenhagen Photo Fest)

I would like to invite you to the Homeless Gallery, an event that our collective, Norse Creative, is organizing within the Copenhagen Photo Festival this year.

it will take place between June 12 and June 15 in a wonderful mansion in Østerbro, Krausesvej 3.

Homeless Gallery - is a temporary exhibition open to all photographers, it is uncurated, there is no particular theme and it is more of a celebration of all possible genres in photography. we will have more than 30 people showcasing their work and quite many countries represented. most of the participant do reside in Copenhagen, but some of them fly specially from London and Netherlands!

the exhibition will open on Thursday, June 12th at 20. Protected content will have also some live music that day, first it will be cello duet and then a bit of gypsy jazz in Django Reinhardt style.

from Friday to Sunday the Gallery will be open from 14.00 till around 22.00 and maybe later :)
we have a nice lineup of live music for Friday, June 13th, starting with yours truly as part of the turkish flute class at 15.00 (I'll be on the guitar though), later at 17.00 we'll have a jazz trio, then around 20. Protected content band called Pierrot le Flou (beautiful music and vocal! not to miss!!) and there will be a DJ duet at the end of the evening...

Saturday is dedicated more to the photography - we will have Dmitry Bulkin from London giving an artist talk during the day and then Erik Schrader will join the Gallery with his artist talk and we'll hear and see also from two travellers about their project in Uganda.

some other events are planned as well, but we're still in the process on finalizing the program :) it's our first event, so please, bare with us! :)

you can find some more info on our website: Protected content
or our facebook page: Protected content

I will be there all days and will be happy to welcome you and give a personalized tour around :)

looking forward to seeing you there!

cheers,
Anna

Copenhagen Forum

Our Global Partners