Join now

Intensively looking for a job in Copenhagen

Dear expats,

Our family relocated to Copenhagen by the end of April this year due to my wife's job.

Since I came to Copenhagen, i am intensively looking for a job, but it seems impossible to enter the market.
I have a long experience in leading/manager roles. I have been working all my life Protected content banking from the bottom to the top level, in different posittions, as: receptionist, bookkeeper, internal auditor, bank agency supervisor, branch manager and lately Head of Credit Recovery Department.

I have a very good character and excellent intepersonal and communication skills, easy going person and with a great sense of humor.

Since we have a family to carry and 2 children to grow, I am looking for any kind of job, even in restaurants (kitchen assistant, waiter, barman or whatever job) as I have had time ago experience in restaurants and if a person is committed and willing to learn, every job can be performed.

Please let me know if any of you has some job that can help me, I would really appreciate.

Respectfully,
Artan Spiro

Copenhagen Forum