Join now

Italian student needs a place to stay (Copenhagen)

Hi everybody! I have been searching for a flat for two weeks and still I have not found anything suitable for me.
My name is Marco Piras, I am an italian 23 years old student at Copenhagen Business School and I will start this fall the last year of my Master of Science in Economics and Management of Innovation and Technology.
I come from Bocconi University in Milan, where I had the luck to be chosen for the Double Degree program with the CBS and thus I had the opportunity of spending one year in this stunning place, which is Copenhagen.
What concerns me, I am an active person, social and polite.
I am addicted into traveling. Because I love meeting people from all over the world with different cultural backgrounds. And I also believe it's wonderful to see the world in this way!
I like various sports, such as football, windsurf, kickboxing, boxe and running. I love listening good music, every kind of. I'm interested in creativity, writing, technology, green technologies, non profit and innovation. I love reading. I love learning. Nonsmoker, finally.
I can spend at most Protected content and I would prefer flat nearby CBS, that is in Frederisksberg. But I am open to evaluate, of course, other locations.

If anybody of you can help me somehow this adventure in Copenhagen would start way better that how is going so far.
Thank you very much in advance,

Best Regards,
Marco Piras,

Marco Piras
Double Degree student at CBS and Bocconi University
emails: Protected content
Protected content
marco. Protected content
phone: Protected content , Protected content