Join now

Joint Search for Apartment in Frederiksberg (Copenhagen)

Hey everyone,

I'm a 21 year old BSc in Business Administration student at Copenhagen Business School in Frederiksberg.

In September, once I conclude my Bachelors, I'm starting a 2-year Masters at CBS and am therefore planning to find an apartment in Frederiksberg. But as many of you may have experienced, it's a bit of a tough market out there...

My experience has been that it's easier to find something more decent when you're Protected content searching together. Combined with the fact that I wouldn't mind living with a couple of international people for the experience of it, I thought I would propose a joint aparment-search.

So if you're looking for a room-mate, willing to share the rent for a place in Frederiksberg, feel free to comment on this thread or send me an e-mail at Protected content .

Outside of my study, I work as a marketingassistent for an outsourcing consultancy company as well as for a professor at CBS. I'm outgoing, non-smoker, responsible, reliable, love to cook, chairman of a student organization, workout a lot and very easy to get along with.

I more than welcome the opportunity to live with a male or female, since I like to keep things clean and in order, so as to share a nice and relaxing home.

Let me know if you may be interested in teaming up and good luck with the search.

Warm regards,
Dino

Copenhagen Forum