Join now

Joint Search for Apartment in Frederiksberg (Copenhagen)

Hey everyone,

I'm a 21 year old BSc in Business Administration student at Copenhagen Business School in Frederiksberg.

In September, once I conclude my Bachelors, I'm starting a 2-year Masters at CBS and am therefore planning to find an apartment in Frederiksberg. But as many of you may have experienced, it's a bit of a tough market out there...

My experience has been that it's easier to find something more decent when you're Protected content searching together. Combined with the fact that I wouldn't mind living with a couple of international people for the experience of it, I thought I would propose a joint aparment-search.

So if you're looking for a room-mate, willing to share the rent for a place in Frederiksberg, feel free to comment on this thread or send me an e-mail at Protected content .

Outside of my study, I work as a marketingassistent for an outsourcing consultancy company as well as for a professor at CBS. I'm outgoing, non-smoker, responsible, reliable, love to cook, chairman of a student organization, workout a lot and very easy to get along with.

I more than welcome the opportunity to live with a male or female, since I like to keep things clean and in order, so as to share a nice and relaxing home.

Let me know if you may be interested in teaming up and good luck with the search.

Warm regards,
Dino

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Copenhagen Forum