Join now

Looking for a job in Copenhagen

Hello everyone! I am a 23 years old italian expatriate who just moved to Denmark. I live in Lyngby and I am looking for a job. My intention is to attend University next year, so I might need something a little flexible.
I have a BA degree in English; I also speak Italian, French, Spanish, Icelandic and a little Portuguese. I am starting on my Danish as well, but as of right now I don't think I master it well enough (I do however understand quite well written Danish).
I love to work with people; I worked as a babysitter in the past, and I also offered help with school homeworks. I worked in several restaurant and bars for years, and I am an experienced waitress/bartender. I also worked as a care assistant at a nursing home (my task was to assist the nurse in her job).
I do not have a car but I have a driving license and I'm an experienced driver.

I would appreciate some help for I had some troubles understanding how the labour market works in Denmark, and I need to find a job asap.

Thank you all and don't hesitate to contact me would you be in need of further information!
Regards,
Maddalena

Copenhagen Forum