Join now

Looking for a job in Copenhagen

Hello everyone! I am a 23 years old italian expatriate who just moved to Denmark. I live in Lyngby and I am looking for a job. My intention is to attend University next year, so I might need something a little flexible.
I have a BA degree in English; I also speak Italian, French, Spanish, Icelandic and a little Portuguese. I am starting on my Danish as well, but as of right now I don't think I master it well enough (I do however understand quite well written Danish).
I love to work with people; I worked as a babysitter in the past, and I also offered help with school homeworks. I worked in several restaurant and bars for years, and I am an experienced waitress/bartender. I also worked as a care assistant at a nursing home (my task was to assist the nurse in her job).
I do not have a car but I have a driving license and I'm an experienced driver.

I would appreciate some help for I had some troubles understanding how the labour market works in Denmark, and I need to find a job asap.

Thank you all and don't hesitate to contact me would you be in need of further information!
Regards,
Maddalena

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Copenhagen Forum