Join now

Looking for a room from March or April (Copenhagen)

Hej! I’m Maike, a recent Marketing graduate (originally from Germany) who just came to Copenhagen for a job as business analyst (to finally start saving up for a jetpack). Living with a fellow international would be a dream, so I'd love to hear from you if you're looking for a new tenant :).

// AS A PERSON, I ... //
> am rather calm but enjoy chatting with flatmates or getting together for dinners and so on :)
> am always up for concerts, art, weird events and volunteering gigs (as a CPH newbie, I’d love to hear your tips!)
> tend to get carried away cooking dinner with, like, 57 dishes cooking all over the place
> have a poor taste in wine (but great taste in playlists!)
> am considerate of giving people the space they need
> am dedicated to keeping the place clean

I am looking for a room in a shared apartment. More than location, I care about my future flatmate(s) - you!

// MY IDEAL FLATMATE //
I don’t care much about your age or gender - above all, I am looking for flatmates who
> enjoy living with others!
> mainly see their home as a place to chill, kick back and have friends over rather than a place to throw parties every weekend
> are somewhat mature individuals who are committed to doing their share of the household work and are considerate of others in the home

// WANNA LIVE TOGETHER? //
Sejt! Just send me few lines about yourself and I’d love to meet you and check out the place!

Copenhagen Forum