Looking for German Sales employees in Copenhagen
At Ageras, our Partner Growth Managers are our Heroes. That is because our Partner Growth Managers do more than just close deals; they are determined, resilient and have an unshakable positive mindset.
As our Partner Growth Manager, you will focus exclusively on high volume, inside sales: bringing in new accounts and new business. You will reach out to potential partners (lawyers or bookkeepers) over the phone and via email to qualify them for a more in-depth discussion and product demonstration and potentially turn them into Partners.
Specifically, you will:
- Prospect, generate and qualify potential partners, seek referrals and cold call
- Identify and connect with potential new partners, and lay the foundation for future sales by calling and interacting with decision makers
- Deliver product demonstrations and discovery calls
- Drive the sales cycle end-to-end, provide accurate forecasting and build up pipelines through consistent reporting of your sales activities in our CRM system.
- Keep up-to-date with market developments and our product portfolio to be on top of your game
Our Partner Growth Managers are the most rewarded and celebrated employees at Ageras. They are the key to our success. Without them, we would not be the high growth company we are.
As our Partner Growth Manager, you believe in our product, and you want to be a part of a start-up journey like ours. You ooze an entrepreneurial spirit and love evangelizing a wonderful product. As a person, you like to have an impact – and you want to be the best! You’re the typical hunter: You want to close as many deals as fast as possible. You also have:
- Near-native German language skills and excellent English language skills
Protected content of sales experience, either from student job or full-time, and liked it!
- Ideally you have tried cold canvas selling
- An ability to quickly establish trust and persuade prospects
- An energetic, honest, and focused approach to your work
We think you will love it here. At Ageras, we take fun seriously, because motivated Agerians equal happy clients and partners. Driven by our HR team, we offer a social, collaborative, high performing and energetic work environment. We care about where your career will be in 2, 3, or 5+ years – and in getting you there. This is really an opportunity to grow with one of the fastest growing companies in Northern Europe.
- We serve breakfast and lunch every day – and drink a very decent coffee.
- We offer a competitive compensation package
- We have Fun Friday bars on our huge rooftop terrace - which also happens to hold our mini-golf course
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. Please send us your English resume and a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within 4 weeks.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Talent Attraction Recruiter, Maria Borgensgaard at Protected content .
At Ageras, we are all about making complex things simple, and that is because we believe it to be more fair, transparent, and empowering. We are building a simple ecosystem connecting clients to lawyers, accountants, and bookkeepers. We are a high-growth technology startup with Protected content in Copenhagen, and after 4 years we now have a footprint in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Germany – with more countries to come.
Apply here: Protected content