Join now

Looking for new challenge in tourism or marketing (Copenhagen)

Dear all!

I´m looking for a new challenge within the tourism industry or in the marketing department of an international company. Preferrably based in Copenhagen - Sydney and Germany is also an option. I currently work as a Market Manager for a big tour operator in Copenhagen.

I offer:
- A degree in International Business
- Proven experience and track record in the tourism industry and marketing management
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of the German, Scandinavian and Australian tourism industry
- Fluency in German, English and Danish
- Affinity for communication and Social Media
- Willingness to travel
- Passion for tourism and marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint

My work is very structured and I make sure that all activities are developed and delivered on time. After all, I am bringing strategy into life!

I am truly dedicated to deliver the best execution and I have a good eye for details. I thrive on independent work and I appreciate diverse tasks.

I am member of the Travel Industry Club and also part of the DRV "Kreis der jungen Führungskräfte" (Circle of young executives) in Germany. I was recently awarded as an outstanding talent within the German tourism industry.

Feel free to also have a look on my LinkedIN profile and get in touch with me if you want to know more or if you know any vacancies.

Thank you very much