Join now

MAKE A WISH Charity concert (Copenhagen)

Join us for Christmas in St. Jacob 's Church in Copenhagen City Heart

Joachim Knop 's host invites you to Christmas in the beautiful St. Jacob 's Church in Copenhagen.

Take friends and family and come and experience the unique atmosphere of this beautiful church when a large number of talented musicians and singers fill the fantastic church with true and beautiful Christmas spirit .

You can also meet the singer and actor Dario Campeotto , singer and musician Annette Heick , mezzo-soprano Tuva Semmingsen , soprano Marianne G. Nielsen , DR Spire choir , violin soloist Kreeta -Julia Heikkilä and strings from countries including DR Sinfonietta .

The concert featuring both well-known classical works and a range of well-known and loved songs.

Both we and the artists look forward to giving you a wonderful experience in the church. Dario Campeotto is one of the artists who is looking forward to singing in church.

" When children get sick , you get the grip on the heart. I have children and grandchildren , and you will them the all the best. You go and puttering about them and cherish them. So when children get sick, so it goes straight in the hearts of all of us. reason I am singing in the atmospheric church and help raise money for the Make-A -Wish Wish Foundation's work. "says Dario Campeotto and continues:" I am delighted to discover the mood of a church filled up to July I love the church and love to sing in churches , because there is such a very special atmosphere , where there is always room for a moment to reflect and to remember . "

All artists helps Make-A -Wish Wish Foundation to raise money to grant wishes for children with life-threatening illnesses and give them hope , strength and joy in a challenging everyday , and contractors earned will go to the Make-A -Wish Wish Foundation's work.

The concert starts at . 19.30 and all are welcome. You buy them at the entrance and costs DKK 100, - for adults and 50 for children under 16. Doors open at . 18.30 .
See more: Protected content
Protected content

Copenhagen Forum

Our Global Partners