Meeting for spouses in pursuit of a career in DK (Copenhagen)
Are you an accompanying spouse in pursuit
of a career and residing in Copenhagen?
Copenhagen Career Program would like to invite you to an information
meeting at International House, Gyldenløvesgade 11,
Protected content V.
Thursday the 11th of April at 12 am – 14 pm
At the meeting you will receive information about:
• Danish courses and course in Danish social conditions and
Danish culture and history.
• Measures promoting employment such as internship,
employment with salary subsidy, mentor at the work place and
• Job seeking courses.
• Recognition of international qualifications.
• Unions and unemployment funds
• Where to get information about starting up your own business.
Please register for the meeting by sending an e-mail, latest on Monday the 8th
of April to: Protected content
Coffee/tea and cake will be served during the meeting.
Copenhagen Career Program is based in the Department for Integration and Language
at International House, Gyldenløvesgade 11. The Department is responsible for administrating the Integration Act in the municipality of Copenhagen.
Follow us at: Protected content