Join now

Private childcare available from April 15th (Copenhagen)

My daughter Angela and I are looking for a playmate from the 15th of April.

We’ve been a part of the Copenhagen Kommune Privatdagpleje program since mid-January and we’ve enjoyed it every day. We are looking for a new playmate, since Gabriela, who is playing with us at our place, will start day care from the 15th of April.

A little bit about ourselves:

Angela is born on the 21st of December Protected content . She is a very happy child, who likes to be in the centre of attention and who likes playing with other children. She learns new things very quickly and she enjoys being out in the nature.

I am Dana, 28 years old, I have an economist degree, but I’ve decided to stay home with my child. Taking care of Angela at home is something I want to do until she is going to the kindergarten (2y10m – October Protected content . I come from Romania, so I talk Romanian, but also English and Danish (Danish at intermediate level).
I think that taking care at home of Angela together with another child is the best way for her and the other little baby to get to know this big world full of surprises. Being together with only two children gives me the possibility to take good care of them and to show them different things in a safe and familiar environment.

My house will be your child’s second home, our family will be your child’s second family, and I will always take care that your child feels welcome and safe in our home.

We have lots of fun during meals, which are mostly composed of ecological food. Of course, I take care to serve the children healthy, varied and nutritious meals.

We live very close to Ryparken st. (Østerbro). We don’t smoke and we don’t have pets or plants.

Now, during the long Danish winter we spend more time inside the house, due to practical reasons. Our days are full with different activities, like singing, dancing, practicing walking, running around, playing catch, reading books and learning some things about cooking. Every Friday we go to the playroom, where we get to meet other privat dagpleje and their children. This is a nice and relaxing way for the kids to get in touch with older children and to interact with them in a different way than they interact with each other.

We are looking forward to the nice weather to go to the Zoo and to the different playgrounds around Copenhagen.

If you are interested in meeting us, please write me an email at dana.tancu(@)gmail.com. I reply maximum 24 hours after you have sent me your email.

Cheers,
Dana

Copenhagen Forum