Join now

Room for rent in shared apartment in central area (Copenhagen)

The apartment is in a great location few minutes walking to the metro and very close to the lakes as well as centrally located.

Facilities include:
Cable Tv

The common areas are new and furnished with sofa, dining tables and kitchen utensils. There is nice toilet with a good shower space. The apartment has high ceilings, with a nice living room space and kitchen. There is also a common backyard available. You can be registered at the address. There is also space in the shared living room for you furniture if you have some. my old room mate had a piano.

The room is in a shape of a 'D' and is not furnished. It is available from June 16th onwards. The rent is Protected content included. with a 3 months deposit. i hire a monthly cleaning lady as well. this is already paid for. The size is 8sqm2, but common areas are new and shared friendly, so consider the part of living room like an extension of ur room.

lil abt me:
I'm Steven, i have my own company working with social media marketing for international danish companies, i am quite easy to live with and been sharing apparent for few years now.

There is also a third room that i will be renting out mid july. so in total it will be 3 people sharing the apartment.

if you are interested, tell me a lil abt urself and why you need the room etc.

you are welcome to contact me on fb or write me msg to schedule a meeting.

Protected content