Join now

seeking a job in CPH (Copenhagen)

Hi everyone,

As this is pretty much the only thing I haven't tried until now in terms of advice for job seeking, here goes.
I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

- I'm 28, I'm a multimedia design and communication student at CPH Business (Lyngby), focusing on the Communication part. I have a bachelor's degree in History, international relations and European studies and a Master's degree in International & European policies management. All my studies have centered around communication and education in IR & ES.

I'm a self-taught graphic designer and have worked for 6 years in this domain. I have 5 years of experience in sports photography and 4 1/2 years in sports marketing for a (lately) Champions League participant team (women's handball).

I speak English, French, Spanish, a bit of Italian and am currently learning Danish. I've been in Copenhagen since August Protected content .

I am currently working in cleaning and can't seem to find anything else for English speakers. Something that would involve my brains and my knowledge and that would preferably not involve mopping up other people's vomit.

Any ideas? Suggestions? Thanks so much in advance.

Have a great night,
D.

Copenhagen Forum