Join now

Service designer - UX-analyst available! (Copenhagen)

Is there any jobs for experienced service designer - UX-analyst here in Denmark? Anywhere?

I'm interested of freelancer / part time / full time / project based -jobs anywhere in Denmark. I've moved to Denmark almost exactly one year ago and it has been a bit challenging to find a job. I've worked with some Danish companies, but now i'm trying to find something more interesting and more stable. I'm having SD- and UX-experience in many different business areas. I know i have much to give, if someone is willing to work with a person who doesn't speak perfect Danish yet!

I'm studying Danish and starting to speak it slowly, reading and writing are already pretty well, so i'm not totally language blind. My native language is Finnish and i'n fluent in English, it has been my work and home language last 5 years.

I would be happy to hear any tips you might have or if there's someone out there who need a person with long marketing background (as an art director and concept planner) and strong service designer and UX-analyst skills i'm happy if you can contact me asap!

Thanks guys!

Copenhagen Forum