Join now

Student Jobs in Copenhagen?

Hei everybody!

I hope some of you can identify with my situation and have some suggestions or tips.

I'm a 20 year old native German that is currently studying Social Sciences with a focus on Economics here in Copenhagen and is looking for a student job that I could have next to my studies. It seems to be really difficult to find a job if you don't speak Danish so I was hoping that maybe some of you have some ideas where I could find work for example as a student assistant or office boy or something since I guess that most of you work in international companies. If necessary, I can also always do some babysitting ;)

I have lived in the US when I was 16 and I just moved to Copenhagen last August after I have spent a year working in Oslo. That means I can speak German (native), English, Norwegian and a little bit of French; I'm also taking Danish classes at the moment but can already read Danish due to my Norwegian.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as some of you might be able to identify with my situation when they first starting living abroad.

Thanks!

Lukas

Copenhagen Forum