Join now

TEFL teacher (with good Spanish and native Polish) (Copenhagen)

I am looking for an agency which will help me to find a job in Copenhagen. I am moving to Denmark in June. My working experience refers mostly to teaching and translating, however I adapt easily to new working conditions.

I am a certified TEFL teacher (by the University of London Union). I have been teaching English as a second language for 4 years. I graduated from 5-year Master studies of English Philology. I finished postgraduate studies specializing in English in the field of law, economics and finance. After working in private language schools for two years (classes for children and adults / Business English and elements of Callan Method) I was employed by a state school to teach English and prepare students for their secondary school leaving certificate. At the end of the school year I passed an exam for a contracted teacher. I have done TEFL course at the University of London Union this year. For the last year I have been living in London and working as a translator. I am regarded as a proficient speaker and writer of English language. I have also qualifications of a tour guide. I could work as an English instructor in a company or at school, tour guide or any other job related to my qualifications (e.g. call center).
Apart from fluent English I speak also Spanish at pre-intermediate level due to studies in Spain and Spanish language courses.
But, I do not speak Danish.
However, I am willing to start learning Danish as soon as I get to Denmark.

What are my chances to find a job other than newspapers delivery?

Copenhagen Forum