work in lovely Denmark (Copenhagen)

Galabin Kiriakov
Bulgaria, Plovdiv, Protected content
"Hristo Chernopeev" str. 20 b
Protected content
galabin.d. Protected content
mobile tel: Protected content , Protected content , tel: Protected content

Dear Dames/Sirs,

I’m a friendly, communicative and hard-working person with good knowledge and practice in different types of production: biotechnology, food industry, wood-pellet production, practice with automated control systems and have higher education in biology (master degree in Bulgaria). I'm looking for job in your lovely country and hope you can help me. Denmark is a country of opportunities and social policy and strongly hope that I, my wife and son(who is 5 years old) can find a future in your state. I am ready to work in new areas (outside my specialty), ready for retraining and work other jobs different of the field of education acquired in Bulgaria. I have a good Friend in Copenhagen, of 9 years working and living there and he is satisfied with his life, because your country is governed, arranged and benevolent to workers and stubborn people. Your place I think will be the best site of my son growing, fact of first importance of me. My wife has handmade skills which talent I think will be applicable in Denmark. My English is pretty good, writing, reading and speaking. Denmark (history, society, culture) is on the top place in my heart, and desperately want to live and work here.

Best regards; Galabin Kiriakov