Join now

Growing our InterNations community (Cordoba)

Views

Hello everyone! I am excited to share that the date of March 22nd has been decided upon for our first-ever InterNations-Cordoba meeting! The location will be announced at a later date, but feel free to make any suggestions (and why you think it would be a good place) and I'll take them into consideration.

Also, I want to encourage you to not only bring friends with you to the event, but definitely tell them all about what InterNations stands for and have them join our online community! Sure, the events will be fun, but it helps when we can also be connected online throughout our day to day lives and share our experiences. As a fellow ambassador pointed out to me, we tend to attract others to our lives who are somewhat similar to ourselves--whether it be commonalities of jobs, interests, lifestyles, etc. So when friends bring friends, it helps diversify the group and you never know what sorts of connections you can make! Tell your friends about our community! :) I'm excited to see us grow!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

-Christin

Cordoba Forum

Our Global Partners