Join now

Important message / Mensaje importante (Cordoba)

Views

Hello everyone!

I am writing you because I have some very important news to share. Unfortunately, I have quit my job due to a dissatisfaction with my working experience at that particular company. Leading up to this point, I spent a lot of time thinking and, for many personal reasons, I have decided to return to my home in the U.S. in the beginning of July.

I am very sad to have to step down as your Ambassador because I have truly enjoyed helping give InterNations Cordoba a start and meeting all of you who have come to some (or all) of our meetings. Please understand that I wish I could continue to lead the group, but since I will be leaving, I obviously cannot anymore after this month.

I am writing all of you not only to inform you of this news, but also to survey those of you who have come to the meetings and to find out if any of you have any interest in stepping up as the new Ambassador. This role involves helping monitor activity in our online forum/discussion board, posing as a primary point of contact for all InterNations Cordoba community members, promoting InterNations among your friends and encouraging membership, and of course organizing monthly events for our local community members to gather and meet. This volunteer position is not difficult at all, but it does take the right person who enjoys networking and who can be responsible to keep all the expectations up that InterNations asks of us as Ambassadors.

If you think you might be interested in taking over as the new Ambassador, please let me know as soon as possible, and I can refer you to our community manager at the InterNations Headquarters (Valentina Griffin) who can provide you with more detailed information. I can also answer any questions you might have.

Thanks, and I hope you are all doing well!

Christin Menendez

Hola a todos! Me dirijo a usted porque tengo una noticia muy importante para compartir. Por desgracia, yo renuncié a mi trabajo porque yo no estaba contento con mi experiencia de trabajo en mi empresa. He pasado mucho tiempo pensando y, por muchas razones personales, he decidido volver a mi hogar en los Estados Unidos a principios de julio.

Estoy muy triste de dejar el puesto a su embajador, porque realmente he disfrutado ayudando a abrir InterNations comunidad de Córdoba y he disfrutado de conocerlos a todos ustedes que vinieron a nuestras reuniones. Entienda por favor que me gustaría poder seguir liderando el grupo, pero ya voy a dejar, obviamente ya no aparece después de este mes.

Yo escribo a todos ustedes, no sólo para informarlo acerca de esta noticia, sino también para preguntar si alguno de vosotros tiene interés en convertirse en el nuevo Embajador. Esta función consiste en ayudar a monitorear la actividad en nuestro foro en línea / discusión de la junta, al ser un punto de contacto principal para todos los miembros de la comunidad InterNations Córdoba, la promoción de InterNations entre sus amigos y miembros alentador, y por supuesto la organización de eventos mensuales para los miembros de la comunidad para reunir y cumplir. Esta posición de voluntario no es difícil en absoluto, pero sí requiere de una persona que disfruta de redes y que puede ser responsable de mantener todas las expectativas que InterNations nos pide como embajadores.

Si usted piensa que podría estar interesado en convertirse en el nuevo embajador, por favor hágamelo saber tan pronto como sea posible, y me lo puede remitir a nuestro administrador de la comunidad en la sede InterNations que le puede proporcionar información más detallada. También puede responder a cualquier pregunta que pueda tener.

Gracias, y espero que todos ustedes están haciendo bien!

Christin Menendez

Cordoba Forum

Our Global Partners