Starwood Hotels and Resorts is recruiting for Customer Service German and Turkish speaking professionals within the Travel and Tourism industry in Ireland – Come and meet their recruiters ONLINE at their Virtual Career Day.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts is recruiting for Customer Service/Call Centre professionals with ether German or Turkish language skills within the Travel and Tourism industry for their office in Cork, all in one day via the Virtual Career Days platform.
Come and meet their recruiters online on 19th February at this link:
The Virtual Career Days is the newest innovation in the digital recruitment industry – It is the most effective way to interact with companies and apply for job positions saving you time and energy in your job search. The 3D platform will allow you to chat with Starwood’s recruiters, visit their virtual stand, download documentation and apply for job opportunities with Starwood in Cork, Ireland.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with over 1,100 hotels and resorts in over Protected content . Our Customer Contact Centre (CCC) in Cork, Ireland has been in operation since Protected content has established itself as one of the most innovative leisure industry employers in the region.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Recruitment team will be online recruiting for their Sales and Service Associate available vacancies:
The Sales & Service Associate will receive and process calls from travel agents, corporate clients and general public to book reservations, provide information on all Starwood Brands/Properties in a professional manner with specific emphasis on sales & service to the caller. Candidates must be fluent in English as well as German or Turkish.
Benefits of visiting the Starwood Virtual Career Day:
• Search positions in Customer Service within the Travel and Tourism industry.
• You will be able to have online live chats with Starwood’s recruiters whether it’s to ask a question or to discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Complete a career test where your skills will be best matched with Starwood’s position requirements to save time and energy whilst looking for a job
• Apply for exciting job opportunities at Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Cork, Ireland.
• Leave your CV with the recruiters - It is essential that you have your CV up to date as you can leave your CV online as well as contact details with Starwood’s HR Professionals on their virtual stand.
• Download application forms if required, or watch video’s uploaded from recruiters
• Discuss and chat live with other participants to share your views and opinions.
The fair is online from 9am to 8pm (GMT) on the 19th February, so you can access the fair in the comfort of your own home at any time during this period without having to travel to a venue or another location.
To apply for this role and attend the Starwood Virtual fair on the 19th February please register your interest via this link:
We look forward to seeing your profile online!