Join now

Third Level Graduate Scheme for Non EEA Nationals (Cork)

Good Morning InterNations Cork Community!

I hope everybody is in good spirits and enjoying sunshine this morning. I am starting this thread with the aim to help others and myself who may be in the same situation as like me.

As you may know, Third Level Graduate Scheme is for those Non EEA students who have acquired degree (masters, doctoral) from an accredited Irish University/Institution for the purpose of seeking employment and applying for a green card or work permit.

I was conferred in November Protected content M.Sc. Global Health from Trinity College Dublin. From September Protected content , after receiving results, I transferred myself from Student Visa to Third Level Graduate Scheme in order to find work here. I consulted career counselors at Trinity and they were hopeful that I may get job if I am on Graduate Scheme. So far, I have been unlucky to get a single interview call.

I have contacted recruitment agencies for assistance and one of them told me that I can not work on this Graduate Scheme. So, I was wondering about what are the experiences of other members here in this community and if they can share theirs which may be beneficial for everyone in same situation?

Looking forward for members' suggestions and recommendations.