Join now

Offering services (Cuenca)

English below

Hello world!
Es un gusto conocer esta comunidad. Estoy residenciado en Cuenca desde Feb.2020.

Como Inestigador y Tecnólogo ofrezco los servicios de asesoría y gestión de Imagen & Comunicación Digital en las áreas que los emprendimientos o empresas necesitan para dar el paso de su modelo de negocios hacia la Transformación Digital.

Participo hace más de 5 años en el ecosistema de Gobernanza de Internet global y actualmente soy el Secretario para Latinoamérica y el Caribe de los Usuarios de Internet en esos espacios.

Estoy en busca de voluntarios de esta comunidad para articular actividades en-linea que permitan llevar estos temas tan importantes para toda la Ciudadanía del Ecuador.

Un llamado a seguir cuidándonos entre todos para mantener nuestra Salud fuerte en estos tiempos desafiantes.

Abrazos
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
It is a pleasure to meet this community. I have been living in Cuenca since Feb Protected content .

As an Investigator and Technologist, I offer the services of consulting and management of Digital Image & Communication in the areas that enterprises or companies need to take the step of their business model towards Digital Transformation.

I have been participating in the global Internet Governance ecosystem for more than 5 years and I am currently the Secretary for Latin America and the Caribbean of Internet Users in those spaces.

I am looking for volunteers from this community to articulate online activities that allow us to bring these important issues to all the Citizens of Ecuador.

A call to continue taking care of each other to keep our Health strong in these challenging times.

Hugs

Cuenca Forum

Our Global Partners