Join now

Charity Action for Ramadan (Dakar)

Views

Dear Internations Friends

In Few days, Ramadan will starts and I would like to take it as a great opportunity to helps some hopeless families to have 1st needs during this month.

In That spirit, one of my colleague and me had the idea to distribute Ramadan boxes that would bring a shimmering light to around 10 families

The cost of 1 box for 1 family is Protected content that contain the following products

Panier Ramadan 1 famille

Rice Protected content Protected content
oil Protected content Protected content
Tomatos Protected content Protected content
Sugar Protected content 8350
Coffee Protected content pack 2925
milk Protected content carton 8650
Juice sunquick 3 bouteille 6750
Chocolate 1 grand pot 1435
Box Protected content
Dates plam 4000
Cookies for kids 2525

Total Protected content XOF

We need almost Protected content funds to make it happen

The timelines for the action are as follow:

From 01/06/ Protected content Funds collection. We count on your help to select families that have a real need (generally families who have orphans, parent with chronical disease or unstable revenue)

Du from 13/06/ Protected content 14/06/2015: buy all the the products and prepare them in a Box and Plan the logistic of distribution.

From 17/06/ Protected content 22 /06/ Protected content distribution as planned.

We really count on your generosity to succeed and bring smile and joy in their hearts. 

Please note that this action has no relation to any organization, it is human solidarity to human, it’s a pure individual initiative

You can reach me by message and I will give you more details on how to transfer you donations

Thank you for your support !
Kawtar

Dakar Forum

Our Global Partners