Join now

New Solar light group wants to enter Senegal (Dakar)

Hello everyone,

I have been contacted by a solar light company that is interested in bringing their products to Senegal. The group is called Nokero (short for No Kerosene) you can find them here: nokero.com, and their primary product here: Protected content . Their products include cheap durable little lamps and solar chargers, and they've already distributed to over Protected content . They're looking for partners to fund the initial pilot program for bringing their product out there. I figured, who better to ask about people who might be interested in investing in solar lights than the Internations team! They know everyone, and they are always interested in bringing new products and ideas to Senegal.

Do you know anyone who is currently working on small solar products or is interested in distributing small solar products? I think these devices look great, are affordable, and I could definitely see them selling well in Tamba, Kaolack, or anywhere else out there. Fundraising is their goal right now, but they would be open to business partnerships if anyone wants to be a part of something like this.

Let me know what you think, and if you know anyone who might be interested, they would really appreciate the help, and I would too! Thanks in advance, cheers.

Nathaniel Miller
email: Protected content
Skypeid: Nathanieltmmiller

Dakar Forum

Our Global Partners