Join now

Room/apartment available by the beach in Yoff (Dakar)

My roommate is going home and I’m looking for someone else to take over her room from the 6th March. You will have the possibility to rent the whole apartment after 31st March since I’m also leaving Dakar (or finding someone else to share the apartment with).

The apartment is in Yoff Layène (close to the Layène Mausoleum) and has two large bedrooms, combined living room/dining room and a separate kitchen (includes all kitchen utensils). Two bathrooms (hot water of course!). And the best: a nice big balcony with a seaview! The apartment is fully furnished (each bedroom has a bed, desk, wardrobe etc.) and it´s nicely decorated with a lot of colour.

Yoff Layène is a nice and safe area with good connections by Senbus or DDD to Plateau, Almadies etc. There are a couple of small “corner shops” just outside and City Dia is a 10 minute walk away. Yoff beach is just a few hundred meters from the house- great for jogging, surfing or just enjoying the sun and the fresh air!

The rent is only Protected content per month Protected content room) and includes water, maid (3 hours a day Monday-Friday) and guardian.

If you are interested- please send me an e-mail: Protected content and tell me more about yourself.

/Katarina

Dakar Forum