Join now

Room available in Point E (Dakar)

Hi everyone,

I've been cohousing with someone but due to urgent circumstances she had to leave Dakar. As such I'm looking for a replacement.

The room is in a house where the owners live on the ground floor, but rent out the apartment on the first floor. It includes a living room, kitchen, balcony and terrace. There is a guard and maids for cleaning and laundry/ironing.
Cleaning maid is 14.000 per month total for cleaning twice a week, so 7.000 each.
Laundry maid is 15.000 per month total for doing laundry and ironing once every 2 weeks, so 7.500 each.

All furniture is present, as well as kitchen needs (pots, pans, cutlery, plates, fridge, freezer, stove).

Each room has its own toilet, sink and shower. Beds are double sized.

Rent is 200. Protected content Wifi, gas, water, guard Protected content electricity total (12.500 each, but depends on usage) + cleaning/laundry option (14.500 each). The total cost for you is thus 227.000 per month all inclusive.

If interested, please drop me an email at moustaffa. Protected content
I'll send pictures through there. I'll let you know upfront that the place is quite charming.

I work during the day but am usually at home after 6 PM, so you're welcome to view during the evenings. I should also note that the rent for March has already been paid - so payment starts from April onwards, but you're welcome to enter before then.