Join now

Dallas (North) Meetup - 24 July at Twisted Root

Views

Hey all! I'm hosting a meetup in the (north) Dallas area!

This meetup is more geared towards people who live in the US that are looking to "plant flags" abroad (e.g., second passports, offshore bank accounts, foreign business structures, etc.), so I didn't think it qualifies as an official IN meetup, but I wanted to put the word out there for those who might be interested (:

The Gritty Details

- What: Meet-up in the North Dallas area at a quirky burger joint to trade information, share experiences and generally wax international
- Where: Twisted Root Burger Co at The Shops at Legacy in Plano, TX ( Protected content )
- When: Tuesday 24 July Protected content Protected content 7 PM for all you 12-hour-clockers)
- Who: IMers, SMCers, INers, SCers, WWOOFers... in short, anybody who's internationally-minded is welcome to come!

"Plano? Really??"

Two words: parking garage.

I know it's a little far, even by Dallas standards, but I love this place, and it's usually practically deserted on a Tuesday evening.

"Twisted Root? Come on!"

Classy this place ain't, but the food is awesome, they've got a great selection of exotic meats and they make their own condiments! What more could you ask for?

Note that this is a place-your-order-at-the-counter kind of establishment, so place your order at the counter and then come find us. We shouldn't be too hard to find, but if you get confused, the password is, "Do you guys know anything about Mongolia?"

"I'll be there!"

Great! Post a reply in the thread or send me a PM to let me know so I can plan. If we get enough RSVPs (I dunno... we'll say 10), I'll ping the restaurant and make sure they reserve space for us.

Dallas Forum

Our Global Partners