Join now

Dinner on Friday Night - June 18, 2010 - 7pm (Dallas)

Views

Dear friends, I apologize for the short notice, but I was out on vacation last week in Missouri, no internet, no phone - HEAVEN.... (see link below, Peter....) but I completely forgot to send out this announcement. I will be dining at Tillman's Roadhouse in the Bishop Arts District on Friday night. As of right now, I think there will be 2 people joining me (Hillary and Christine, please confirm) but I am sure they would not mid if there are more people joining in. Please let me know by Thursday evening, so I can call and make arrangements with the restaurant....

I include a link to the resto here - Protected content

I absolutely love their trio of fries, their truffle oil popcorn and .... their LANDY BURGER (sirloin-foie gras burger with madiera aioli, arugula, goats milk gouda cheese on a house baked kaiser bun and goat cheese tater tots)..... how is that for Texas roadhouse cooking....: Protected content ofcourse, there will be Smores selfprepared at the table for dessert..... decadence....true decadence.... oh so good...:-)

So, if you want to join me, please let me know.... oh, btw.... my son Adam will most likely be joining as well as he would never forgive me if I were to go to Tillman's and not ask him.... and, if you are interested here are some of the pics from my vacation..... Brendan, my son's friend is predominantly featured, but at least there is a pic of me as well..... Adam decided to specialize on a different breed of fish which is not deemed "fishing report" worthy....

Protected content

Non timeo mortem, sed finis vitae

Michael

Dallas Forum

Our Global Partners