Join now

Events at the Stone Cottage et alii (Dallas)

Views

Please see the message below from Mark-Brian. I could not agree with him more. Oedipus Rex was INCREDIBLE.... and I am going to his new show on Feb 11, Protected content . If you care to join me, just purchase your ticket on-line, contact Mark-Brian that you would like to sit close to "Papa Smurf", and send me a note so I can look out for you...:-) and maybe we will get dinner before the show... one caveat though... parking may be difficult if there is a performance at the Water Tower Theatre as well, so I plan to be there at about 7:30pm (19:30 for the Europeans ;-) ... hope to see you there... and if you can't make it on Thursday, they have quite a few other showtimes....

btw, on the 12th of feb, I will be at the DSO for an evening of Rachmaninoff....where parking should be a lot easier...:-)

Iucundi dies vobis sint futuri,

Papa Smurf (Michael)

Below is the message I received from Mark-Brian Sonna, the man behind (or in front) of MBS Productions.

News FLASH!

We are absolutely thrilled that two of our shows here at MBS Productions received Column Award nominations:

Adam and Eve in the Garden of Delights or Love by Alejandro de la Costa was nominated as Best New Play of the Year!

and Griselle Cambiasso was nominated for her role as Teiresias in Oedipus Rex.

The Column Awards are the regional theatre awards that represent the best in theatre for the North Texas area. Every year over Protected content and several hundred perfromers/performances are eligible to be nominated so to actually receive a nomination is quite an honor, let alone two!

We are also very delighted to announce that critic Alexanra Bonifield of Critical Rant and Rave named our production of Oedipus Rex as one of the top 10 shows of Protected content !

The Column nominations couldn't be any more timely for we are about to do the world premiere of Alejandro de la Costa's newest comedy this week:

24 hrs of Love

Come celebrate with us and enjoy Column Nominee Alejandro de la Costa's newest comedy about 2 couples, a park bench, swans, sneezing and wide brimmed hats! Tickets and info for 24 hrs of Love are at Protected content or by calling Protected content .

Mark-Brian Sonna
MBS Productions
Protected content
Protected content

Dallas Forum

Our Global Partners