Join now

Free Career Skills Training Offered (Dallas)

I am going to conduct a week long session on topics which will be useful for people looking to work in the US. I am not a head hunter who can place anyone in jobs but I am a coach and trainer who can guide you in resume' building, the job search process and preparing to interview, learning about what to be prepared for in the initial weeks and months on the job, cross country work- differences and other topics/career skills that will benefit your future career in this country. My 20 years of US and international work experience and my professional credentials in the area of Learning and Development should be of immense value to learners.

I plan to spend about 2 hours a day for 5 days a week in this session which will be offered remotely via skype or such a web conferencing tool.It will be in a group format with 4 to 5 attendees at the same time.

The purpose of this session is to make my fledgling company known via word of mouth and such networking.

Please let me know if interested and I will send details of the date and time. Also, check out Protected content for details on us, areas we coach/train in etc.

Thanks for your interest,
Jyothi Shankar

Dallas Forum