Sr. Business Intelligence Developer, Dallas, TX
SALARY: 85K-120K (will commensurate with experience and qualifications)
Our client, an Internet marketing and analytics powerhouse with expertise in generating, driving and converting real-time digital traffic into sales for their clients is looking for a SR BI Developer. This client has been acclaimed as one of America’s fastest growing companies!
The Sr. Business Intelligence Developer is a critical position within the Data Services team who will be focused on delivering a world-class data warehouse solution in a highly dynamic environment. The ideal candidate for this position will have a very strong SQL Server Protected content Business Intelligence background, deep analytical skills, and experience working with end users. This candidate will create and modify complex Analysis Services (SSAS) cubes, create dynamic reports in Reporting Services (SSRS) using SQL and MDX, and develop medium complexity Integration Services (SSIS) ETL packages. The ability to do ad-hoc SQL to research data questions, identify root causes, and interact closely with peers and the business data analysts is essential.
• Solid understanding of data retrieval, transformation, and data warehousing architectural approaches
• Expert knowledge of T-SQL
• Expert knowledge of the following technologies is required: SQL Server Protected content , SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and SQL Server Reporting Services
• Experience modeling and designing Relational DBs, Star Schemas, and cubes
• Experience with using MDX to query Analysis Services cubes
• Very strong data analysis skills and experience navigating cubes in Excel
• Ability to gather data requirements through a variety of techniques (work shops, interviews, etc) and translate into technical solutions
• Self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership skills preferred
• Highly organized team player with the ability to innovate, multi-task and set priorities effectively
• Ability to quickly understand both business and technical concepts
**For more information, and to submit your interest, please forward your resume along with a summary of your experience detailing how you qualify for this specific position to:
**We also offer referral bonuses for any candidates that are placed so please include who referred you, or if you are referring someone, and your complete contact information.