Join now

Theater Play - Persephone, Queen of the Dead (Dallas)

I am so looking forward to this production... I am sure it is going to be intense...but I have never been disappointed in the past. Please join me on Friday, March 26 at the Stone Cottage Theatre.... Let Mark-Brian know and I am sure he can get us seats close together.... And we could possibly get a drink afterwards somewhere in Addison.... see more details below.

Male secum agit aeger, qui facit medicum heredem :-)

Michael

MBS Productions invites you to it's upcoming play:

Persephone, Queen of the Dead
a World Premiere by Mark-Brian Sonna

The play will be presented at the Stone Cottage Theatre, Protected content Road, Addison, TX Protected content , March 18 through April 10, Protected content .

Tickets can be purchased at Protected content or by calling Protected content .

A young woman, Persephone, is picking flowers one day. The earth opens up and she’s abducted by Hades, Lord of the Dead, and taken to the underworld to reign over the souls of the dead. As Persephone is toured through her new domain she arranges her own rescue, but Hades devises a counter plan to keep her for an eternity. Based on the classic Greek Myth, this play is a tour of the ancient view of what the underworld looked like. The play is intended for mature audiences due to violence, and partial nudity.

Dallas Forum

Our Global Partners