Study & Work Legally in Dubin, Republic of Ireland
Foundation Program: Intensive General English
Next Available Intake: July Protected content flexible learning, intakes are available every month throughout the academic calender ).
Total program investment: € 5, Protected content time special Introductory price Only. We reserve the right to alter the price without any prior notice. )
Study at a top ranked English school accredited by global awarding bodies including London Chamber of Commerce and Industry ( LCCI ), Pearsons EDI & ACELS ( Protected content ). Refer us a Friend & get entitled for a Referral gift. Agents inquiries are welcome.
For Admissions / further Inquiries, please contact us at below coordinates
Email : Protected content |
Cell: Protected content SKYPE : mkh.mkhconsultancy
Protected content English Course Protected content per day, 15 Hours per week ).
Protected content of post study period which provides an opportunity to interested students to work full time & practise their English skills in real working environment. Earn While you Learn!
Protected content Irish International Student Visa extendable. T&C Applies.
- High visa success ratio with ACELS accredited institution.
- Expert level highly experienced native English language instructors.
- State of the art learning facilities in the heart of Dublin city.
- Convenience of safe online payment directly at the college's website. No extra charges to be paid for International bank transactions.
- Successful completion will leads the way to enter in Diploma/Degree programs at leading institutions in Ireland / worldwide.
- Prompt admission process with no requirement of IELTS.
- Up to 07 years of student visa stay is allowed.
- Good opportunities available for Internships / work permit in Ireland and EU.
- Excellent study facilities at the campus.
- External paid Accommodation can be arranged with friendly Irish English speaking family to enhance language skills.
- Allowed to Work for 20 hours per week during 06 months of study period.
- Allowed to Work Full time Protected content ) during 06 months of post study period.
- Attractive per hour pay rate in Ireland starting from € 8.65
- Fastest growing economy in the world with 2,00,000 International students from across the globe.
- One of the best education systems in Europe Protected content World competitiveness Report ).
- Under the conditions of the International student visa, all candidates are required to sit an external examination recognized by the Ministry of Education. We will organise for students to sit the LCCI JETSET examinations from EDI in our campus. It is compulsory to sit an external examination.
JETSET English Language Examinations accredited by the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry ( LCCI EDI ).
For upcoming intake ( July Protected content , we are offering below FREE services ( Approx Worth €: 2, Protected content for the first 20 students who successfully secure admission and pay for the tuition fee in full.
I) Airport Pickup. ( Worth: € Protected content
II) Upon arrival, 02 Weeks of shared student Accommodation, subject to availability. Reducing the landing expenses. ( Worth € Protected content
III) Complete 01 year of International student Health Insurance. ( Worth: € Protected content
IV Protected content student group tours of Ireland. ( Worth: € Protected content
V) Exam Fee. ( Worth: € Protected content
VI) Book / Learning material cost. ( Worth: € Protected content
VII) International Office Consultancy Service Charges ( Worth : € Protected content includes below
A) CV & covering letter review.
B) Assistance in application submission.
C) Assistance in tuition fee payment.
D) Advisory coaching session for Visa Interview & Documents preparation.
E) Assistance with booking & travel planning.
For regular Business updates, Corporate News & complementary Advisory services, please get subscribed to our official corporate pages