Join now

100% no spam solution (Dar es Salaam)

Hi everyone,

I trust you are well this day. Are any of you running a business or are you responsible for email systems in your organization? Is your business using Microsoft Exchange as your email platform? Are you battling with spam every day and wondering how you will stop all that junk from getting into your mailbox?

If so, did you know that there is a solution available in the market that can deliver 100% elimination of spam from your corporate email with near 0 maintenance by both IT department staff and mailbox owners? Did you know that the same solution also guarantees 0 false positives, giving you confidence that the email you expect will come in for sure (unless your mailbox is full) and the email you get in your mailbox is genuine?

Can you imagine never having to see junk mail, never having to empty a junk mail folder or delete junk mail, or look for your genuine mail within a heap of junk in the spam folder.... ever again?

Our company, Come Walk With Me Ltd can provide this solution to you. If you are interested please let me know how many mailboxes you would like to protect and I will send you a solution description and quote.

Let us walk together on the short and effective journey to email peace, and increase in your business productivity.

Come... walk with me in the Garden

Regards,
Ophelia Swai

Dar es Salaam Forum