Join now

Hello from Mauritius (Dar es Salaam)

Hi everybody

Let me introduce myself, I am Vishal Chandna an Indian in Mauritius living and working in Mauritius for more than three years now.

I am an interior and furniture designer by profession.

I traveled to Tanzania last week of March transited at dar es salaam stayed 2 days at Zanzibar Island and 4 days at PEMBA Island
I was there for an upcoming luxury hotel project for interior and furniture designs.

My experience was a bit short but there is a proposal for me to come and work there at the Pemba resort for its construction design and site management for next 1 to 1.5 years and if I accept I will be back again from May or June Protected content .

Well I found Zanzibar a bit active in terms of life Pemba is very raw and basic and eventually I will be more at Pemba

What can you advise me for life at Pemba? Can I find friends there except local?

I will be happy to share your experience about Tanzania as a life to live there and interact with people there or anything you would like to share.

meanwhile if anyone is visiting Mauritius let me know, I will be more than happy to guide you :)

-Vish
Protected content

Dar es Salaam Forum

Our Global Partners